A printed colorful version of the Bosom Buddy pattern or you can get a free PDF copy at byannie.com.
ByAnnie designed the Bosom Buddy specifically for the #SewPink Initiative, our annual event to promote breast cancer awareness.
If you, or someone you love, have had surgery for breast cancer -- or other treatments that affect the chest or stomach area -- this soft, comfortable cushion will be so appreciated.
This simple project makes wearing a seat belt more comfortable:
- Design spreads pressure of the belt over a larger area
- Can be worn on shoulder or lap portion of the seat belt
- Features double layers of foam padding
- Simple to attach/remove from belt
- Sleeve wraps around belt for easy adjustment
- Also helpful for shorter individuals who find seat belts hitting them in the neck
- Washer and dryer safe (depending on materials used)